5-10 is an full automatic interlocking compressed earth block machine line. It is composed of crusher, sieve, pan mixer, conveyor belt and brick making machine. You can choose suitable supporting facilities according to your requirements.
compare with 4-10 , 5-10 has higher production capacity.
|5-10 full automatic interlocking brick machine line|
|No.||Device Name||Specification||No.||Device Name||Specification|
|1||Brick machine (Inc:PLC control system)||5-10||6||Conveyor belt 2 optional||4 meters|
|2||Pan mixer||JQ500||7||Conveyor belt 3 optional||5 meters|
|3||Soil crusher||optional||8||Brick conveyor machine|
|4||Soil screen machine||optional||9||One standard mould|
|5||Conveyor belt 1||3 meters||10||Spare parts and tools|
This machine can produce many different shapes interlocking brick by changing moulds.
High-quality machine body:
Best steel Q345D and special welding techniques (CO2 gas protective welding ) make the machine strong and of high resistance to vibration.
High productivity. 15000 blocks per day.
4. 5-10 interlock block making machine is our newest clay and cement brick making machine. Equipped automatic control box, material feeding, brick molding and conveying all are automatic，clay brick will be made in 5-8 seconds.
5. Double oil cylinder makes the brick much strong.
■ After sales:
We keep the superior quality machine for you, 1-year guarantee for the whole machine.
■ Spare parts We provide a set of spare parts with the machine
|1||Dimension of host machine||2260x1500x2380mm||4||host machine power||11KW|
|2||Mould period||7-10s||5||Total weight||3.5T|
|3||Hydraulic system pressure||80ton||6||Voltage||Adjustable|
Theoretical production capacity
1. All 5-10 block machines need to load into a 20GP container.
2. 5-10 machine mold changeable
3. Total need 4 workers. 1 for crusher, 1 for screen and mixer, 2 for block delivery
4. The raw material proportion for your reference:
a. Clay: 100% clay
b. 10% cement, 90% stone powder
c. 10% cement, 30% fly ash, 60% stone powder
d. 10%-25% cement, 75%-90% clay